Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Random Ramblings

So it's now week 4.. I'm blurred & don't know what to do. Probably cause there's just too much to do, but I'm just feeling too damn lazy to do anything bout it. Blogging for fun now.. Nothing specific to blog about, which is why I would be randomly rambling..

Toilet
So for starters, remember the housemate who claim always got wash toilet? Well, this sem, I've seen a cleaner toilet!! Woo-hoo.. I'm slacking!! The person has been ALWAYS washing the toilet I guess.. hahaha... I think got once a week la.. hahahaa.. so, as to not be so mean, thanks!

Project Politics
If there's one thing I strongly dislike apart from green leafy veges, it's politics. I first thought of it as an "adult" thing.. used to connect the word politics with words like election.. Then, not too long ago, I was introduced to something called office politics, but still quite unsure of what it is... Then suddenly, there's project politics that came up just recently..
I have a friend who's a very very good girl, one who you would hardly hear a single bad word come out from her mouth.. suddenly, because of project politics, she started cussing & showing her (middle) fingers. She must have been darn annoyed to do that. There have been at least two or three person who had been rubbing her off the wrong way. For me, I would say some sort of betrayal happen in the midst of the project. Word of advice? Don't proclaim others' works as your own.

Change of subject..
Money!!
Haih.. everything also need money ahhh!! Not enough money le.. but I think everyone says the same thing too. Haha..

'Kay la.. lazy to blablabla already la.. Adios~

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home