Thursday, January 05, 2006

Long Weekend

Ahh.. After a looong weekend (wow! It was like a whole week of "weekend" for me!), I stupidly woke up at 11am today, thinking there is a last lab session today at 12pm. Luckily, I checked with my friend first. Else, I would be proclaimed really dumb if I had walked all the way to campus to find out there's no class/lab..

Long post ahead...

Continuing from my previous post...

Sunday
Parents & bro reached at around 10.30am. A day that I only want to half-remember.. Went MP & JJ to shop for CNY clothes - only manage to get a shirt & a shorts..

Monday
Public Holiday. Woke up at 4pm with running nose... 4pm!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the time.. sJ asked me to go hill climbing with him. Since it's the 3rd time he's asking, what better way than to tag along once & for all to keep him from askin me again & again.. :p At around 6pm, we went for it. Okay, some parts of the hill was okay.. but when it comes to the steeper parts, I am scared of it. I don't know why, I was darn afraid of falling down. After all, I am a super clumsy person. So, halfway through, I quit. We turned back & started going down the hill. Don't know if I have the guts to go hill-climbing there again.. Saw some monkeys. Don't-know-who left some food for them & they (monkeys) kind of fight over it. Saw monkeys humping.. Errr.. free show?



Dinner was at Shakey's Pizza. Ordered Festive Set 1 + a Coleslaw.. Yummy..
First, the Coleslaw came...


Then The Festive Set 1
Beginning with the... Garlic Bread



Errr... Chilli something.. It tasted more like pasta & it's not hot.. there's even baked beans in it..


Now this is yummy.. Carbonara Steamed Rice (something like that..). The rice is like Nasi Beriani..


Pizza!!


Tuesday
No class today. Went to bed at 8.30am & woke up at 3pm. Gosh, I am having jet lag minus the travelling.. Nothing much happened today. Cooked spaghetti for dinner. Watched Harry Porter & the Goblet of Fire on the comp. I find it BORING!! Bahhh... so sorry to the Harry Porter lovers, I don't like the show. Half the time, I can't understand what they're saying.

Spaghetti anyone? Does it looks horrible?



Today/Wednesday
Not a progressive day. Went to JJ to have lunch & stock up food supply - bought hams & sausages, pasta sauce, biscuits in tupperware & kiddy breakfast cereal(s). Done with grocery shopping to discover it was raining heavily outside.. *sigh* Cooked spaghetti for dinner again. Then sat in front of comp most of the time...

Landlord knock on my door. Paid my rental, shut my door. Landlord knock on my door again. He questioned me about the pile of rubbish outside. He asked who's? Well. The truth? Everyone's. He went on & said that my other housemates (I have no idea which ones) said they have dustbin in the room, that they throw their rubbish there. Oh really??? I have a dustbin in my room too.. Duhhhhhhhhh.. Somehow, I felt I was kind of little blamed. My *dear* housemates, which one of you can honestly tell me that you did not throw a single piece of rubbish into the pile of garbage at the kitchen? Is it because I "donated" a big black plastic for everyone to throw rubbish that all of you feel that automatically marks that all the rubbish as mine?? & to the person who self-proclaim that you ALWAYS got wash the toilet & ALWAYS got take the rubbish out, what are you thinking? You think I can't differentiate a clean toilet from a dirty one? (Maybe I am blind ahh?) Maybe your definition of ALWAYS is once in a bluemoon? If you want to use ALWAYS for yourself in that context, feel obliged to do us all a favor & WASH THE DAMN TOILET EVERYDAY.. Or every once a week also let you use ALWAYS la.. & do it cleanly this time.. maybe you really ALWAYS got wash the toilet but not clean enough, so I didn't notice that you ALWAYS got wash the toilet . While you're at it, take the trash out also.. Since you ALWAYS take it out one ma.. Duhh *super mad*

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home