Wednesday, February 15, 2006

blabbings...

Too much has been on my mind.. With the FYP & some other projects on the way, it's already a headache to most of us. Oh well, one has to do what needs to be done - taking a well-needed break from the acdemic life.

Today, sJ & I left for MP at nearly 12pm today, & only returned at 8pm. Had a whole lotsa fun just eating, walking around, watching a movie, shopping & not thinking about academics stuff. Plus, what makes it more enjoyable is that it's been a really long time since the last super long hours date.

Blabbing aside, so what we did for the V-day? Nothing special la.. He had class nearly the whole day.. even had a night class. I cooked - spaghetti carbonara with some mashed potatoes and veges - for dinner. Darn proud to say, I made the sauce from scratch.. hahaha.. it's quite simple actually. Just lucky it turned out nice :p Really la.. nice la.. else why would I get the request for the same meal for tomorrow's dinner? Hehehee.. I'm just boasting..

Tomorrow's another special day for me.. for us.. 3 & 1/2 years & still counting. I should probably shut up already. What happened to me? Normally I don't blab this kinda stuff.. Oh well, whatever..

On a different note, I hate hate hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! inconsiderate people. I can understand the need to blast music.. but why do some people have to blast at 12something midnight?? I was already asleep last night, & someone had to go & blast music, so damn loud that it awoken me. At first I thought it was just for awhile, so I let it be.. But it just went on & on, until I can't take it anymore..... that I had to go & bang his door & ask him to PLEASE lower down.. grrr.....

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home