Tuesday, February 21, 2006

bad luck... & driving...

This morning, I had a 10am class. & of all the dreams I could have had, I dreamed that I had gotten out of bed. Suddenly, I was wide awake. I glanced at the clock.. First word of today was a curse. Crap!!! The first minute was spent deciding whether to go to class or not. Haih.. Final sem already la.. better go la.. Quickly rushed to the toilet... then rushed to class. & of all the classes I could have had, the classroom was situated in the new building, which is like the blardy furthest building from both (fron & back) entrance... Oh, I was also very "lucky" to miss the lift by half a minute & had to run up 2 flights of stairs.. Lucky enough that the lecturer haven't started conducting the class even though I was a few minutes late. He has the tendency to stare & glare at people who walks in while he is teaching halfway, which is kind of scary...

Anyway, after class, we went to the EduFair to have a look.. some "big" companies there, but seems like most of them are looking for Engineering grads.. grr... After the fair, I joined sJ, KY & JH for lunch... which I then accidently spilt half a cup of sugarcane water on the table.. splish splash splosh.. Haih.. I felt so baddd.. There was a stack of file - from the bottom was KY's, then JH's, then sJ's then mine.. the bottom 2 files got the worse outcome.. sugarcane water nearly everywhere.. aihhh.. I am so so so clumsy!

Luckily my day got better after that..

I had a night class at 8pm to replace the class that was cancelled in the first week. sJ had class at 8pm too... So he came over to my place first for dinner.. which after that... I drove us to campus & after class, I drove us back to my place. Hehehee... Oh yeah.. of course with a little help from sJ every now & then la.. else I crashed the car already la.. He said I'm improving *beams proudly*.. but then again, it seems like I drove like nobody's business.. hogging the road with my slow driving.. nearly crashing into cars parked on the right side of the small road & not quite used to using the side & rear mirrors yet.. But anyhow, I feel more confident with driving now.. My peers would probably laugh at me.. while others can already speed so fast, here I am, still stuck with the dumb P sticker. :P Reason? I only took the driving lessons & exams few months back... hahaa.. Unnecessary fear is definitely something I have to conquer..

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home