Saturday, February 11, 2006

Long BORING Weekend

I have a darn long weekend - started from Tuesday 12pm until this Sunday.. that's like five & a half day. Boring boring boring. I'm stuck in my room - too lazy to walk out even to the shop nearby. The only times I went out was on Tuesday & Thursday. On both that night, was out for FYP discussion, which both times ended up to be a "makan"/eating session.. more like we were chomping down CNY goodies than doing what we're suppose to.. Thursday noon was spent in JJ (follow my friends) for lunch & a short shopping trip.

Today.. Oops, I meant yesterday (since it's literally Saturday now), I was so bored I watched 14 episodes of Desperate Housewives Season 1.. Talk bout desperate! That's 9 & 1/3 hours spent watching the show. I am soooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooored.. can't you tell (from my boring post)?

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home