Saturday, January 07, 2006

Bad start for 2006..

It's only the 7th day of 2006.. & it hasn't been a wonderful new "1st week of 2006" for me. I hope this doesn't drag into the whole year.. else I would rather die..

I was in bed for half an hour, tossing & turning.. can't sleep.. kept coughing.. & coughing.. & coughing.. arghhh.. I've been sick for couple of days now. Started with a sore throat, then slight fever, flu.. & now cough.. I should've probably been to the doctor earlier, but til now, I have yet to. So after tossing & turning around.. accompanied by the damn cough, my tummy start rumbling.. hungry!! Arrghhh.. I tried to ignore it but I can't. So now, here I am.. blabbing away while munching on biscuits.

I am starting to get a little panicked too. I've two subject for final's & both of them are on coming Thursday, which is like 5 days away & honestly, I haven't study 1 bit.. (unless you count what I've studied for midterms which I've mostly forgotten). I am going a little insane wondering how to pull this off. For one subject, there's 14 chapters for lectures & 6 tutorials. While for the other subject, there's also 14 chapters for lectures + 13 tutorials/labs. Let's take the figures & I have 47 portions to study. Die die.. It's all my fault.. I should've studied earlier huh... But I am forever so lazy.. 5 days before exam only realize got so much to study & so little time..

Hmm.. here's my first wish of the year.. I wanna get well (& as soon as possible) !!! I hate the cough & the flu & the sore throat.. blearrrghhh....

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home