Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy CNY

Well, seems that it has been a really long time since my last post. Why? Because I am at home; which means my internet connection is limited to dial-up. I don’t know what’s wrong but the fastest speed I got is 33.6kbps. Once, I even got around 16 kbps. Normally I can get 51.2kbps… Want to open Blogger also difficult - it takes forever to load.

My holidays been really boring & my brain seemed to be in the holiday mood... Lately, I’ve been forgetting almost anything that was recently mentioned to me.. Hahaha.. mostly it’s instructions from my mum about something - mainly house chores.. (what else la)..

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to all… May everyone be blessed & always healthy… What am I crapping?? Now my English seems broken… I think my brain has broken down.. sorry.. holidays blues.. :P

1 Thoughts:

  • In case you haven't noticed, English CNY greetings have become more and more broken - no thanks to all the direct-translations.

    dragon horse sperm god..

    step step tall sky..

    lol. Cleaning the house comes hand-in-hand with cny!

    By Blogger narrowband, at 28 January, 2006 15:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home