Monday, February 06, 2006

I've been putting off blogging since I came back.. cause I've only blog once during the 3 weeks holidays & I've lots more things to say that just that.. & after procrastinating for so long, I decided to skip all those crap.. & get back on track with the new semester..

Today marks the first day of a new semester, but for me, it's more tan just that. It also marks the last semester of my degree course & 99.99% the end of my "study journey" (0.01% that I might continue studying). I went to bed at nearly 1am, was awoken by what I thought is the sound of rain at 5+am (I'm not sure whether it did rain or was it just noises from the opposite house) & woke up at 7.15am.. cause I've a blardy 8am lecture to attend. The lecture lasted for bout an hour.

This week, I'll only be having 4 hours of lecture - sweet huh? I'm taking 4 subjects (including FYP) this semester. I've 3 lectures (6hours) + 3 tutorials (4hours), so that makes 10 hours per week to attend & it's all Mon - Thurs class. This week, my classes are 8-10 on Monday & 10-12 on Tuesday & I'm pretty much free for the rest of the week. Stilll thinking bout what to do after that..

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home