Saturday, January 14, 2006

Craziness

Let's see what I've done after exams... I've been kind of crazy I must add..

Thursday night after exam, I played games, watched some shows, went blog hopping.. Went insane around at nearly 4am.. I actually started picking up my mess - put the notes all together properly, throw away useless unwanted stuff, sorted out the stuffs I got from the ACM exhibition I went to during my training last semester and then I found a bag at the back of my table.. Gawd!! It fell behind my books (don't know how long ago) & I didn't even realize it til now. Kind of dusty.. & I am kind of lazy *grins* so I just dump in the washing machine for a good wash :P Oh, not forgetting, I killed hundreds, maybe thousands of ants at 4 in the morning. It all started when I decided to throw away this box I had in the kitchen.. it contained a tupperware, a small bottle and a glass. So I opened the box to take out the stuffs la.. Holy crap!! To my surprise, I was greeted by ants!! And the kind I hate the most too - the tiny brown ones! Nope, they weren't there because of my stuff, there was only like less than 20 over my stuff, but there were tons of them at the corner of the box.. I quickly took my stuffs out & put the box on the basin, under running water. You must be thinking I am crazy doing that but I would be crazy if I let hundreds (seriously, hunndreds could be an understatement) of my sworn enemies off alive. How else to kill them if not under the water.. I can't possibly squash those pests one by one. Plus, they stink when they're squashed. After that, a quick shower.. played around on the computer for awhile.. heard 2 of my housemates leaving the house to go for exams before hitting the bed at 9am.

I woke up at nearly 6pm on Friday.. Hahahah.. Sat on my most seated spot - in front of the computer. Anyway, I did bath & wash my clothes after that. sJ came about after his exam & we went out. Wandered around aimlessly for awhile before eating the famous midnight "char siew farn" at 11pm+. After that, more aimless wandering.. before ending up in Secret Recipe with a slice of cake & a watermelon juice. Two meals at a go.. Crazy huuh? I came home at around 1am. Sat in front of the computer again..! Then I went crazy again.. I started packing my clothes this time. Sorted out ones that I would be bringing back, ones that I don't want anymore, etc etc.. Then I made jellies. At 4 in the morning!! (That's 2 crazy things I did at 4am 2 days in a row) Basically it is those packet ones, where all you need to do is boil hot water, mix them in & pour into the mold/cup/whatever. The whole process took around 10-15 minutes. After that, I sorted my mail box.. & a email/newsletter from MTV led my on & on... From a simple newsletter, I clicked a link.. & it kept me occupied from 6am til nearly 10am.. What happened? Oohhh.. interesting story.. Opss.. I meant there was a lot of interesting stories to read.. hehehe.. So I just clicked on & on & on.. Haih.. Read quite a bit on Westlife, BSB, Britney + her (rocky?) marriage + her baby Sean.. & so on...

I am blabbing huh.. Ooo.. I should probably be in bed - having a good night's sleep.. but I am not gonna.. I need to revert back my sleep schedule so.. I'm just gonna wait til tonight before I hit the sack..

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home