Sunday, January 01, 2006

The year that was...

It's the New Year.. What's my resolution(s)? Nothing. I have stopped making them a long, long time ago.. because it's crap to me.. K la.. because I can never achieve half the stuff on my list. Some things are impossible to be done. :p *blablabla...*

Anyway, these few days has been quite "hectic". Let's recall what happened..

Thursday:
Nothing much. Woke up late (I think). Slight fever on & off, with headache. Skipped class. Nothing to brag about.

Friday:
Slept from around 3am or 4am til noon. Woke up, had lunch, went back to bed at around 2pm... right til 5pm.. Uh-oh.. Online awhile, bathe.. then off to KY's birthday dinner.. One thing's for sure.. Food was damn delicious.. (lazy to elaborate la) thanks a million KY.

Saturday:
Slept til around 2pm.. Awoken by a call from YS, friend from Alpha (foundation) year. He was in town on a business trip. Met up with him at around 3pm. Went to sJ's after that. Went to JJ. Had dinner at Johnny's - ordered like 15 plates of junk + 2 bowls of rice.. Some pics...

Worms!!!.. Hehe.. No la.. This is Fish Noodle.


Food Name: Fresh Fish.. which somehow did not look fresh to me.. *ponders*


Golden Mushroom Slices.. I like it. sJ didn't though.. methinks: nevermind. Less man, more share!


Young Corn.. which looks somewhat old to me & is a total rip off. it was 3 corns, sliced into half at the price of RM1.90. I can get like 5 or 6 for like RM0.60 in JJ supermarket!


Seaweed Roll.. sJ likey..


Ok.. lazy to post anymore pics.
My parents & bro is coming later.. going out again!! Whatever happened to my AI assigment 2?? No idea. Progress: 0%. Like duhh..

1 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home