Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bad things comes in threes?

They say bad things come in threes.. I think I had more than just threes...
  • Woke up with headache
  • I got caught in the heavy rain today with no umbrella - was practically drench from top to toe..
  • My groupmates & I had to redo some part for FYP due to misunderstanding, rushed throught the whole thing, wanted to print in one of my groupmate's house, but printer ran out of ink... had to go lab print.. lab's printer start acting up.. with jammed papers & so on.. then the 2nd print came out in language foreign to us.. practically nonsense.. there wasn't much time, so I suggested we just photocopy the 2nd set.
  • Had gastric (a minor one, thank god!)
  • Got electroculated by that damn toilet light's switch (also a minor one, thank god again!)..
  • Another headache...

Question is... How come I don't feel any luckier?? I am quite nervous about tomorrow's presentation. I hope it will sail as smoothly as my presentation (for my industrial training) last semester. I hate having stage frights.. How can I grow out of it???

I am so looking forward to the end of my presentation tomorrow. I need to breathe.

1 Thoughts:

  • Stage fright, hmm.. That's where Toastmaster comes in! On the electrocution part, you ought to do something about that switch yo!!

    By Blogger narrowband, at 29 December, 2005 20:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home