Sunday, November 06, 2005

Kids say/do the darnest thing(s)

Back from my Hari Raya holidays yesterday.... Left for JB on Thursday to visit my uncle (a Chinese Muslim) & his family & then stayed in hotel most of the time for the rest of the days; except during lunch(es) & dinner(s).

My little cousin (7 years old) left my aunt stumped for a moment when he asked "Mummy, when a boy & a girl together, they will have babies is it??" Err.. how to answer him ahh?? My aunt told me the other day at a wedding dinner, he said "When a boy & girl get marry, they will have children"; something like that. Ermmm... *speechless*. The other day his dad asked "Can I carry you or not?" & he replied "no, because I'm going to Standard 2 already" (meaning like big boy already; cannot carry la). His dad asked "What if I want to carry baby? Can I carry you or not?" & he replied "Then you wait; you carry your grandson la". Aiyo... where got kids say like that one hor? Mostly will say "You have/born another baby la"... Oh yeah.. That's not the end of it.. His dad asked him "What if your wife's father also want to carry the grandson le? Then who gets to carry the baby?"... & he said "My wife's father. Because if not, he will get angry. You are my daddy. You won't angry one..". *faints*

Hmmmmm... last week of hols. Feel so lazy to go back to the classes routine after a longgg holiday - lazy to pack & unpack, clean up my room (in Malacca), to study & go for exams.... Oh waittt... Now I'm dead.. I've only read 2 pages of my FYP material that my groupmate photocopied for me... Arghhh.. Need to finish them this week!!! So lazy!! Me so lazeeee!!! On the other hand, it would be fun to meet up with friends again & have my 24/7 internet connection.

1 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home