Saturday, October 08, 2005

So how has my week been?

Quite okay la... It's been raining everyday (but not continuosly raining non-stop la) since I came back.

Anyway, have been to the newly opened (started operating since around last weekend I think) Jusco in Seremban 2, like 4 times within these few days. The restaurant we went to eat the first time really sucks. Customer service is not so good & food doesn't taste as good as it looks & quite costly. I can't remember what it's name (Igentis, something like that, I think), but anyway it's located directly opposite Sushi King. I will upload some photos when I am able to.. Now I'm relying on dial up which is really killing me.. s o d a m n s l o w...

Apart of that, most of the time I've been home. In fact, I was so worn out, on the next day I was home, I slept 12 hours straight. Sleep aside, some funnies..

While my dad was driving my bro & me back the other day, we passed by this sign board that says "Restaurant Baby Lamb Seafood". I read the "Baby Lamb Seafood" part out.. & my dad went like "what?? Lamb si-fut??" (si-fut in Hakka means like er... butt).

& today, after lunch, we visited the hair saloon. My bro was getting a haircut while my mum & I are getting hair wash. So my bro who wanted some sorta stylo-milo hairstyle (as usual) ended up having 3 haircuts (not 3 strand of hairs cut off.. his hair got cut 3 different times) because I was laughing at him as that hairstyle didn't suit him. *giggles*

Then after we came back, my mum was like "your hair is too hard/stiff to cut those hairstyle la.. don't suit your face la.." then she went on.. "you so stubborn, your hair also hard/stiff la..".

After that, when my bro went to bath, I asked her, "What la.. last time sis's hair curly, you said she stubborn, so the hair curly curly... now bro's hair hard/stiff, you said he stubborn, that's why like that.." & I laughed & laughed. My mum showed me her fist.. So I said "he got common sense la.. he'll know you're lying..". Then my bro in the toilet shouted out (to my mum) "you always lie to me". Yeahhh.. It's actually "trick" him la. Like the other time my mum bluff him that the pork meat is chicken meat so that he'll eat it.

My bro ah.. he is smart but then sometimes, he makes you wanna vomit blood. Yesterday he came home with the Matriculation form & needed a 50cents stamp. He told my mum to get one for him. My mum said don't have & said 2 30cents would do la. Then this sily guy insisted on a 50cents stamp... Why??? Because the space (a rectangle space) was only big enough for a piece of stamp.. Really make people vomit blood..

2 Thoughts:

  • Wow everyone's been talking about that new Jusco. (My Serembanian housemates la). Sounds like some damn hip place like the KLCC of KL. I've heard of people frequenting that place 3 times in two days!

    You mentioned 4 times withing "these few days".

    Lamb si-fut is funnt ~ I once tried to induce some humor in the word "seafood" by relating to butt, but it didn't work for my family :( Cold lame joke, it was :( (forgot what about though).

    By Blogger narrowband, at 09 October, 2005 11:00  

  • Hmm.. the new Jusco looks really big from outside... but inside, it's not that big.. cause there were loads & loads of carpark..

    By Blogger babyblur, at 11 October, 2005 11:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home