Tuesday, October 25, 2005

bored out of my mind

Hmm.. I haven't update for more than a week.. Hahaha..
Anyway, I am in KL now, in my aunt's house - will probably be here for about a week. I'm pretty bored in the mornings as I don't know what to do because my cousins are in school now.. if not, can disturb them..

The dial-up connection here is really slow - only 31.2kbps; which is literally torturing me because I can't even open a game in Neopets to play.. *sigh*; which makes me even more bored than I already am.

Hmphh.. In the evenings, I'll bring my cousins out to the playground right "next door". I've been shooting some hoops. I like my aunts new house, although it's kind of torturing me sometimes. It's kind of a fancy house; not so big, but has 3 floors. Yesterday, When I was downstairs & I wanted to watch Astro.. I couldn't find the remote there.. I had to climb all the way up to get the remote (because it's upstairs la..). Last night I slept like a log - went to bed at around 11pm & this morning got up at nearly 10am.. Hahahaha.. I wanted to go on sleeping but I didn't cause I scared the "maid" wanted to clean the room.

'Kay.. I'm crapping.. loads.. One thing is for sure.. I'm still BORED!!! bAHHH....

4 Thoughts:

  • streamyx is no better.

    it sarks. and expensive.

    your holiday sounds like damn nice - hey, what else u wan... holiday mar.

    sleep sleep sleep, rest rest rest. neopets is an expensive affair, considering that u can online play while online... tsk tsk. i used to marah my sis for playing neopets online! (but she's now into some other online game anyway.. sigh)

    By Blogger narrowband, at 26 October, 2005 11:14  

  • ahh... but I'm sure with Streamyx it's much better cause can play games & surf net with less interruption than dial-up.. downloads also faster gua..

    warrr.. my holidays sounds nice meh?? Neopets is just for fun for me.. especially when I am dead bored like now.. :p

    By Blogger babyblur, at 26 October, 2005 12:35  

  • omg u're so wrong.

    of late, i get alot of interruptions.

    downloads leh.. at first quite fast one. after one interruption, it was still ok, can resume. after third interruption, i resumed, but the speed was practically crawling.

    how's that for interrupt + slow speed combo?

    By Blogger narrowband, at 26 October, 2005 16:59  

  • Conclusion: TM Net sucks!!! Service is so bad.. The only time it's really good is application time..

    By Blogger babyblur, at 27 October, 2005 14:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home