Monday, October 03, 2005

my industrial training presentation

Sooo... hmmmm..... how was my presentation? I think pretty good gua :p

'Kay, it went pretty well. I was only questioned once about one of my "form". Apart from that, things are looking pretty good. I didn't stammer much.. just once or twice.. for the first time!! =P

Actually the lecturers were looking pretty bored out of their minds.. Can't blame them though.. Hahahhaa..

Walking to campus seems so near after all the walk to office.. for 4 months! Pretty tired feets I have when I came back though.. Also super thirsy.. To quench my thirst, I bought Orange Juice.. Nothing beats a nice orange juice.. okiez.. lazy to crap somemore.. want to go enjoy first.. bleksss =P

1 Thoughts:

  • Read your "terrified" post, then this. I'm glad you pulled it through. Nice, long, much-anticipated holiday for you, I see?

    By Blogger narrowband, at 05 October, 2005 02:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home