Saturday, October 15, 2005

Excited!!

I feel so lazy.. Anyway, for the past few days, I've been sleeping as late as I can.. Nothing much to do & just feel like sleeping.. Plus, the cool weather due to morning rains makes me even sleepier.. Everytime I thought I'll get up.. then I lay around.. & I doze off again... hahaha... really a sloth huh?? Bahhh.. Some things in my life just turned upside down.. Let's not talk bout that.. :p

Anyway, I'm kind of excited... err... since Thursday actually, cause I'll be seeing my 2 little cousins later. Actually both of them will be turning 12 & 3 years old respectively next month. Anyway (another anyway..), I'm really excited cause I haven't seen them since Chinese New Year; which was so longgg ago! Reason is because they stay in Singapore. They're back here now, in their gramma's house as their parents went over to Hong Kong with our gramma & another aunt to kind of attend my uncle's wedding. My mum will be bringing them (my cousins) over later.. Yay!! I'm so excited, I feel like a little kid having a playmate over.. I am actually very eager to see them, especially the younger one.. you know la.. little kid.. a lot of antics one.. very cute ma.. Okay la.. lazy to blab d la..

Ciao~

1 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home