Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"drilling" me up the wall

That's my version of "driving me up the wall".. Well, next door neighbors are having house extension & stuff... it's really NOISY!!!!!!!!! Bahhhhh... So noisy!!! The drillings are making me mad.. I can't even hear my own thoughts. Ohh... I even hear drillings from some opposite house.. *sigh* But what I can't stand most is the internet connection here is really slow for dial-up. The highest it can go is still 31.2kbps; which bores me to death. I can't play games & surfing around also takes the pages a really long time to load. Plus, this computer was recently formatted that whatever games I previously installed are all gone!! Without games, I am sure bored.. yEAHH... I sure do that a lot.. COMPLAIN!! :p I'm BORED... BORED BORED BORED!!!

Hopefully it doesn't rain again in the evening (like it did yesterday) so that I can bring the kids to the playground.. I wanna shoot some hoops too.. *prays hard*

1 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home