Saturday, October 01, 2005

*terrible* friend

It is about a quater to six; oh yeah.. now I hear the mosques blaring!! But I have yet to touch my Final Report yet.. Terrible huh? What have I done? I played games, watched some shows, dd some blog hopping... & oh yeahhh.. I talked to a friend

He called me; feeling sad.. & me?? I am such a terrible friend.. literally.. I didn't know what to say, or what to do, I giggled & he went like "I'm sad & you're laughing.."; something like that.. *sigh* I wished I knew what to say so that he would feel better; but as we weren't as close as before, I even felt a little awkward talking to him

Distance does do *wonders* to friendship.. It makes friends drift apart. I, for one, am also a terrible friend. I hardly kept in touch with most of my primary & secondary school & tuition mates; but sometimes, the painful memories in those years are better off being left behind

Okay, I better go do my report before I'm doomed. To my friends out there... Have A Nice Day!! =P

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home