Saturday, November 19, 2005

Fire Alarm (yet again!!)

*Fire Alarm Ringing (so loudly I must add!!)* HMMmmmmm….. What The… I was asleep since 1am for a change & suddenly I am in for a rude awakening. What are the chances!!… Second time in a week!!! Anyway, I was like half asleep & I was like.. ah.. it’s probably fake one… & was going to just go back asleep.. but 2 things held me back. (1) What if it’s real?? So like an idiot (since there wasn’t a fire), I came out from my room to check. Nobody’s outside the building. So, I with that – conclusion: has to be fake one liao. (2) The fire alarm that was ringing… was like.. RIGHT OUTSIDE MY ROOM… WhatThe…

Okay, I heard voices outside of my room when it went off.. & it sounded like it belonged to the opposite house guys (that just moved in yesterday), so it most probably them who triggered the damn alarm.. & that.. happened 15 mins ago. Now I’m wide awake… How to go back to bed? *Curse the person who triggered the alarm*

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home