Monday, November 14, 2005

Birthday Wishes to a crazy girl...

Argghh.. I came back on Saturday evening, packing like mad & only finally finished up just now. Meanwhile, I'm quite irritated because I can't open 2 out of 5 slide notes for a subject that will take place later at 4pm. It's bad because one of it is the first lecture note; which is the one that will be used in tomorrow's class. Bahhh..

Plus, later have to kiasu a bit, go grab FYP registration form & quickly sign up the wanted title. Ahhh.. Life in classes again after more half a year without them.. (due to holidays, industrial training & more holidays..).

Hmphh... my motive of bloogging today is that..... today is 14th of Nov; 24 years ago.. a crazy girl was born. For some strange unknown reasons, she likes pain. She would jump on the bed at night, refusing to go to bed. When she was scolded by her mum, she would said "You cane me la mum, then I would sleep better.". Bahhh.. she must be mad... but she's my sister.. Hahahhaa...

sis..

You're old!!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home