Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Its' been nearly 2 weeks since I last blogged.. Somehow felt lazy to blog..

Had an annoying day yesterday. I was on my journey to campus.. Barely even out of the apartment compund.. as I passed by the first block, some ass*ole decided to throw a water bomb down.. Blardy la.. My shoes & lower part of the pants got wet.. Cursed the fellow like no tomorrow.

Then my keyboard decided to play another trick on me. After the spacebar incident, now it's the letter "H" turn! I mean of all the keys... Why couldn't it be one of the numbers instead.. At least I have 2 of those. Now, I have to press the "H" several times if I want to use it. My friend was laughing at me (through IM) last night, because I can't type "HaHaHa" while he can! *annoyed*

Lazy to blab on.. You know la.. H is pretty important.. it's annoying to type with the H keep jamming up..

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home