Friday, December 23, 2005

tiring day...

I..... am...... sooo.... freaking... tired~!! Blearghhhh... Half dead probably.. My legs hurt an awful lot now..

My day started at 10.30am when AC called me. We were suppose to pass up our AI assignment today. So slightly before 12pm, the 3 of us (AC, SW & me) met up & proceed to pass up. Due to some certain reasons later on... we went to collect back our assignment & then headed to AC's place to redo some parts. Then, SW & I had lunch at 2pm while AC waited for bus to go to Central (bus station).. After finishing our lunch, she was still there waiting.. after waiting for a long long time & even calling up a few friends to see if they could send her, she had no choice but to take a cab there as she had bought a 3.30pm bus ticket. It cost a whopping RM12.. more expensive than the trip to KL.

As for SW & me, after sending her off in the cab, we proceed to pass up our AI assignment; which the tutor commented "not enough explanation" & asked us to draw out some (related) graphs. I told him it would take us ages to go back, do & print it & then walk all the way back there (it was already around 3.15pm then). He was nice enough to say no need & ask us to draw it ourself.. & he even offered us papers!! So off we went to the lab.. (cause we need the assignment question) & I drew pages of them.. I felt like I was sitting for exam again.. I just hope what I did was correct.

At 5 minutes befor 4pm, we went to pass up the graphs to him.. there were many other students there.. & he told us our assignment need to add somemore stuff.. arghhh... but he was kind of busy with other students, so I told him we would come back in awhile as we needed to meet our FYP lecturer. Off we go.. I felt so damn thristy..

After the meeting with our FYP lecturer, we headed back to the AI tutor's room & he told us that our comments at the coding parrt is too short.. bleearghhh.. then he ask us to just use pen & add in.. So we did.. but with pencil.. simply crap some comments.. I was already too tired to think then..

As I walk home, I felt like I was dragging my legs.. they felt so numb.. so tired.. Today, my brains are overworked.. just so so tired, I don't wanna think of anything already..

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home