Saturday, December 17, 2005

Jusco sales & Nokia Blogsters Unite

The other day I went to Jusco... & I was really surprised... 70% discounts, 50% discounts, etc etc.. then I saw a "sign" that I couldn't resist taking its picture... though the people who saw me doing so must think I am crazy..

A clearer view..

Talk about sales! Before was already RM7.. & now RM2.10... Just out of curiousity, I searched in the bargain bin but I could not find anything in it that was priced at RM7 (before discount).. Either it was already sold out or there wasn't any of that sort from the start. The cheapest I saw was priced at RM15 (before discount)..

Got this mail from Nokia yesterday. Click on the picture to find out what it's about.

Not sure whether I should join or not.. But then again, it's about 99.99% that I won't be participating... :p

Well, I'll be having exams on coming Monday & Wednesday. For the Monday exam, I've only managed to finish reading bout 2 lousy chapters out of 7 lectures & 7 labs (btw, for this subject, lecture & lab notes are totally different, henca there's 14 chapters for me to read!!); while for the Wednesday exam, needless to say, I haven't done anything about it yet. & yet, I'll be going to watch the Chinese Language Society Singing Competition tomorrow. Hehehhe... It'll most probably be the last time for me to go watch it.. Adios for now...

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home