Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Smoke...?

Wanna know something? I SMOKE... Yeah.. I do.. Not by choice though.. Why?? WHY???? "Why? How come?" you may ask me... That's because I am a second-hand smoker.. So, the only choice I have is to flee from the location (where somebody is smoking) but most of the time I do not have that choice...

Seriously, I hate smokers.. Nope, changed that.. I hate INCONSIDERATE smokers.. I don't give a damn if you wanna smoke & so that you can kill yourself quicker; but please be considerate of others around you. If you do not already know, second-hand smoker dies faster than first hand. Perhaps one of these days I might just suddenly die.. & you will all know why.. (because I have been taking in too much second-hand smoke la).

I hate the INCONSIDERATE DUMB ASS(es) who stays near my house. They would come & smoke along the hallway & all the darn smoke(s) would come into my room. Geez.. just smoke in your own house.. make that your own room la.. At least you won't be inflicting harm to others (well, of course, except yourself). Well, I can't flee from my own room for long, can I? The only thing I can do is to leave my room door open (as wide as possible) & cover my mouth & nose with a hanky.. Ohh, I also dislike those inconsiderate smokers in the restaurant(s). I mean come on.. You want a ciggie break, get up, walk further (away from the eating place) & enjoy your damn smoke. You so hardworking to earn money & go buy cigarettes, you must also be hardworking enough to not harm others. BTW, may you live longer.. :Þ

I personally cannot stand those smoked cigarette smell.. They make me cough.. & sometimes, it makes me wanna puke (if I just had some food). It's a miracle I am not dead yet (from inhaling so much horrible ciggies smoke).. =þ

1 Thoughts:

  • Relax, don't breathe too much when smokers are around (as in, increase the rate, bla blab la - like exercising). Just go as far as u can, or inhale the air near the window. Fresher ma at least.

    By Blogger narrowband, at 20 December, 2005 03:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home