Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yearbook photo/pic...

AC & I met up before our noon class today to had our photo/pic taken for the yearbook. As Final Year students, we can have our pic taken to be included in the yearbook. I reached the venue at around 11.30am. AC was there waiting for me. Of course, after the long walk under sun, I am sweating & like.. damn tired. *wipe sweats* :p

Before taking any pics, we had to fill in our particulars. So anyway, the photographer would take 3 pics at a go for each set. AC had her pic taken first, & then me. While I was taking my first set of 3 pics, AC was looking at her first set of pics & she was unsatisfied. & then I looked at mine, & ummmmm... let's say, I look terrible in pics.. Cutting the story short.. I had a 2nd set of pics taken & then AC & then me again.. If you had counted, you would know that I had 9 pics taken & AC had 6 pics taken. Bahhh.. My pics.. all come out damn horrible le!! I was not in the mood for anymore picture so I just simply picked one; going with the best of the worse pics - with help from the photographer & AC.

We then went to class - not really satisfied with the pics taken - complaining bout how they should let us submit our own pic.. which would look way better & other stuff. Oh yeahh.. not forgetting, Mr. Cameraman kept on going "Relax, relax, smile, smile".. Bahhh.. At one point, I felt like hitting him (with my file or something). Ohhhhh yea.. we (AC & I) both agreed that - it's the CAMERA that's LOUSY, it's the CAMERAMAN that DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE PICS; that's why we don't look good.. hahaha... We just wanna blame others... :pbpbpb

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home