Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Of maggots, paying fees & a burnt pot..

Monday night, around 10pm: I was kind of hungry as I did not have my dinner. What to do? Cook Maggi lo.. Cook cook.. throw Maggi plastic into the nearly full garbage bag.. Yum yummm.. go in room.. eat eat eat.. Finish eating.. went out from room to wash up.. Aih.. What are those white stuff on the garbage bag? Went nearer.. Yikes!!!!!!!!! Maggots were crawling out.. OMG!! For a moment I nearly puke!! After a quick wash of my bowl & other stuff, I YM-ed my housemate, asking him to help throw it out. He was nice enough to do it & after that he told me he never want to do that ever again.. Oh well.. I hope there won't be next time. The maggots left a creepy feeling for me.. til now I'm a little paranoid about going to the kitchen..

I paid my fees using BCB Internet Banking. Printed out the slip. Went to the Finance after my class just now (at around 2pm). Longgg queue.. Okay.. wanna know what? After queueing up for eternity (ok la... just 45 minutes la.. but it was super long!), the lady said she can't update my account nor issue me a receipt as she have to wait till she get some don't-know-what bank statement thingy.. Blardy.. She said scared the payment haven't "pass through".. Ooooiii.. the receipt of my transfer already shown Successful la... Blardy... I am to return there another day to collect my receipt.. damn!! If she scared my payment haven't "pass through"... What about cheques??? Why update the accounts that students pay by cheque?? Aren't they afraid that the cheque will bounce?? Plus, cheque takes around 3 days to "update".. Duhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Scared my payment don't get through but not afraid that cheques might bounce.. This is dumb..!!

Just now I wanted to go get my clothes from the machine. I opened the door &.. EeeeEeeEEEEEeeeee.. Why so stink one? Something burned!! I quickly turned off the gas & started knocking on people's door. Turned out that one of my housemates forgotten about the boiling water in the pot.. Aiyo.. the pot burned already!! Hahahaa..

Hmm... just started raining.. Yay!! Nice time to go to bed!!!

4 Thoughts:

  • I think they've just announced about the fees payment not too long ago, and they've already made TOMORROW the deadline! I havent even got time to prepare that lump sum up money!

    And what, got prob with internet banking? Apa ini, MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY wor... ciplak nya.

    By Blogger narrowband, at 15 December, 2005 11:25  

  • They announce it about a week before the deadline.. which is so stupid.. It's no wonder that the Finance have super long queues at these "last minutes" - it's not just the students who are at fault here.

    They claim that they need to wait for the stupid Bank Statement thingy before they can update my account. Now, I am barred. Yesterday I went to ask them again, they said "don't worry, no need to come everyday & ask.." blablabla.. & they refuse to unbar me! *(%^$&%*

    By Blogger babyblur, at 15 December, 2005 14:04  

  • I just went to pay this morning. I lined up from about 10 people in front of me, to until about 3 ppl left to go, then I saw something.

    A notice pasted next to the window saying they only accept cash of up to RM500.00 at the counter. Anything more, have to go to the bank. WTF!!!

    Wasted my time! So I went to the BCB in campus, and thank God it hadn't opened. Although a small crowd was already gathering outside, I managed to squeeze my way through once the guard opened the doors. Haha, despite arriving late, I was among the most-front in the line, LOL. Damn kiong kan rite me? What to do, in hurry lar. Seriously:p

    My turn came shortly after, it was all quick and smooth. I handed over the bank-in slip, and the cash, and in less than 2 minutes, I was walking out of the bank already. My dad asked "Why u procrastinated? See now u join others last-minute". I also lazy to explain la...

    By Blogger narrowband, at 16 December, 2005 14:28  

  • You didn't know bout the RM500 thingy?? Hehehee.. You didn't read the Bulletin properly la..

    5. Payment can be made through the following modes: -
    (a) Cash
    Finance Counter will accept CASH payment up to RM500.00 ONLY.

    Hehhee.. A quick check on my Financial Kiosk tells me that they've updated my payment for this sem fees butbutbut.. where has my prepayment gone?? Darn it!!

    By Blogger babyblur, at 16 December, 2005 14:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home