Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday Blur

Nope.. No mistakes.. It's Monday BLUR, not BLUES..

Just now I went to withdraw money.. So I walked to the ATM, I inserted my card.. Language: English.. PIN Number: ******... Withdraw.. blabla.. RM xx... blabla.. Out pops receipt & then my card.. "Invalid Account" was printed on the receipt.. Hah?? Perhaps I entered the wrong account type.. Nvm.. I repeated the process.. making sure I pressed Savings.. & I got the same output... Hahhhhhhhh???????? So I got out of the ATM booth & confirm with sJ if the account is Savings or not.. Yes, it was. So I was like... blabbing to him what happened.. & then.. while I was waving my card.. Ehhhhhhh??? How come I holding my Student ID Card????? (MMU Student ID Card can actually be used as bank card also.. but don't know need to do what blabla stuff first)..

Then I realised, I had put in my Student ID Card instead of my ATM card into the machine... Arghhh... It doesn't help that since last week, the guards has been checking IDs when we enter the compound, so I've been automatically taking out my Student ID Card & the 2 cards are quite similar in color.. Blehhhhh... I am one blur case... Am I crazy yet??

1 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home