Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sept 20th, Tues - water "distruction"

Same as yesterday - lazy. Did some debugging & started on another portion of work - emailing lost passwords; which I might add, I am only like 5% done with that.. hahaha..

After dinner. I came home & saw a notice stuck on the wall between the lifts. I would've photograph the whole thing if my cam was good enough. Anyway, it was a notice about water disruption from tomorrow til Thursday (not sure what time). What caught my eye was this...

Yeah... I don't know how water can be "distructed" (they even spell destruction wrongly!). & someone was "kind" enough too go correct them... Hahahah... or perhaps they corrected it themselves.. I had a good laugh..


oh well, people in Malacca, stock up water for tomorrow...

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home