Friday, September 23, 2005

choo choo train...

Heheheh... I was in JJ just now; for dinner & window shopping (not shopping because I've burned plenty of holes in my pockets). So we were wandering around.. & I saw TRAINS!!! Not real trains of course, but Wheeeeee............. TOMY came out with Thomas & Friends train set(s). It caught attention from shoppers; young, old, teenagers, everyone.. Bahhh... I want them too!!! I went to check out the price & the train (Thomas TankEngine) itself cost nearly RM70. I never bothered to pick up another & check out its price. Ohh yeah.. can someone be so kind & buy a complete set for me?? Hehehe...

Some random pictures...

See the one with the grey color tracks?? I remember having one something like that as a kid; only it's not Thomas the TankEngine, but some other trains..

Hehee... Talking bout trains & being a kid.. my aunt told me that when I was a little girl, it was very difficult to get me to bed. So, my mum would would switch on my train set, which had a number 8 track & sit me in front of it.. So I would be watching the train going round & round & round.. til I finally fall asleep. Aww.. I am a night owl since I was a kid.. Hahahah.. No wonder I am so awake during nighttime & so darn sleepy at daytime.

Goshhh.. I feel like a kid again!! *sits on floor & wails* I want it!! I want it!! I want it!! *refering to the train set mentioned & photographed above*.

Do go check them out. If I'm not mistaken, the train sets would be on display til the 2nd of October (of this year, of course!)... You'll feel like a kid again looking at them!!.. Hehehhe... Don't forget to get me one while you're there 'kay?? =P

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home