Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sept 19th, Mon - Debug! Debug! Debug!!!

Bahhh... I am definitely having Monday Blues today.. I felt soooo lazy. Oh.. & for the first time, I felt thankful to my noisy, smokers, neighbors.. I kind of overslept today.. & when they made loads of noise, I woke up. It was 9.37am!! Quickly rush & I arrived at office bout 5-10mins late.. heheheh...

Today whole day laze around... then do debugging.. sometimes I feel so stupid for making careless mistakes. I would forget to put "echo", or put the wrong variable name, or left out some important signs.. Fixed most of the problems.. I hope no more comes up!!

Dinner... dinner.. I was so hungry... sJ & I went to Windmill for dinner

Shared a Giant glass of orange juice..


I had mashed potatoes..


My Gordan Blue... yeah.. I'm really hungry.. I ate so much.. (except my veggies..yucks!)


sJ's Chicken & Fish.. or was it Fish & Chicken??


After that, walk about a little.. then sJ went like "is that your friend?" & I (the blur case) started asking "where where?" & then I saw
Kenny & Ally... chatted for awhile, then walked somemore, then off we go... where? Home la...!!! (hahahaha)

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home