Monday, September 26, 2005

Sept 26th, Mon - last Monday at work...

Today is my last Monday at work.. Soon after I arrived at work, Cheng ask me to add some attributes to my database tables; which resulting in me having to amend some parts (or rather nearly half) of my project work. The day was spent working on both my work project & personal project (my website).

As I mentioned in the
previous post, I was going to make ham + baby corn poridge.. & I did. It's quite okay for me.. (hahaa.. I cook it myself, I can say anything I want la =P). sJ asked me if I know what is salt or not after he tasted the poridge, because it wasn't salty enough (for him). Heehehe... actually I purposely left out the salt; mainly cause the salt is in a rusted cover jar & it has been kept in there quite long.. don't know if it is expired or not.

"Sample" of my poridge.. muahahha..



0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home