Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sept 29th, Thurs - It is ironic that...

...on the second last day of my training, I got to close the office/shop. Cheng went out not long after the shop open. But before he left, he handed over to me a small set of keys & told me to lock it up if he is not back by 7pm. Thanks to Thomas who closed the doors for me.. I don't have that kind of energy to drag that damn door close... So what did I do? I locked it lo.. hahahaa.. Okay.. I am crapping..

So today for my project, I did more "cleaning up" on my codings, updated/enhanced the security system & debugging. See what a lazy ass I am.. Hahaha.. Tomorrow (or maybe later if I have the mood to), I'll be doing the User Guide/Manual; which will be print screen crap alongside with guide(s)/instruction(s)/help(s); which will probably be included into the appendix my final report. I am such a sloth to do things last minute. Sighhh.. :p

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home