Monday, September 19, 2005

Yesterday...

... was Mooncake Festival (how come it's called Festival eh? It's only for a day wor..); which is also a special day for me =P

Anwyay, I am very lazy to blab.. so let's let some picture entertain ya'..

We had dinner in Noodle Shop, which is near MP..

They were having this "Buy One, Free One" promotion for the herbal soups. I'm not so much of a fan of this, but sJ is.. but yesterday, these soups did torture him (read: too much!)


What I had for dinner was Prawn Wan Tan Mee..


sJ had some sort of "crab stick" mee..


After dinner, we went to MP.. shopped for quite a bit, but only bought some food & beverage to stock up..

Next stop was Auntie Anne's.
So many many many pretzels... so many many flavors to choose...


In the end we had Caramel Almond.. costing around RM4 (inc. tax).


While we were eating.. (actually, nearly finish eating), the guy started making more pretzels, errmm... actually "forming/shaping" them. Out comes my lousy camera phone & snap snap snap I went. The guy realised what I was doing I guessed, but he didn't say anything or stopped me from doing so..


Skillful twist...


There you go..


Uncooked pretzels


Dip in the water & then coat with almond (sorry no pic on that)


Ready to go into the oven..


& that was yesterday...

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home