Sunday, September 11, 2005

The night before...

Nope.. I didn't have a birthday bash that most people had. But I had a nice/fun/good/exciting/blablabla... day.. except when it got spoiled at night.

Anyway, the "celebration" started on Friday night. After dinner, he claimed that he wanted to pick up some "report(s)" from his friend's house & he told me it will be a heavy one.. might need my help to carry. It was a draggg walking there... then when we reached, I was so blur.. thinking bout how boring my day would be.. then I look at sJ & his friend talking & was wondering where is that damn "heavy" report... & then I realised he had borrowed his friend's car...


Then off we went to JJ & then Tesco... had a little cake in Secret Recipe in Tesco. What was on our mind to go to 2 places in one night? No idea..

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home