Monday, June 06, 2005

June 6th, Mon - Monday Blues

Nope... I'm not the one with the Monday blues.. Ok, maybe just a little.. but anyway, it was the computers having Monday Blues... 1 computer refuse to start, another refuse to go into the windows in Normal mode, only can go in in Safe mode, while another took about half an hour before deciding to work.. :P

Nothing special today. I managed to clear my blurness of what I'm suppose to do with the system. I'm suppose to deal with the whole thing.. ugh.. But there are actually some parts which I think I would just modify from the old ones while starting from scratch for the others.. & ohh.. the thing is.. I'm suppose to complete all this by end of the month in time for the promotion/booth opening/blabla in MMU.. which will probably be in 3rd week of semester 1 academic calender 2005/06, 27th-30th July.


Anyway, I did some basic template on how my system would be... Hopefully tomorrow there's a usable, good computer available for me to do my work.. =)

Today is the one day that made me look forward to working life.. hahahaa.. I think I might actually like being involved in fair or booth stuff thingy although my marketing skill is right where it started & belong.. zilch.. nothing... hahahaaa...

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home