Friday, August 05, 2005

the world has changed..

The world certainly has changed. Gone were the days when you donate because you have the heart to. Just moments ago, some lady monk, I guess, came into the office. She want to give us some "protection" (direct translation from Chinese) card. After she give, out she whips her donation book. Then she force us to donate. She say.. doesn't matter.. so long so you have the heart, little bit also nevermind.

This morning in my wallet only left RM11, which I used to purchase 11 meters of cable, which basically leaves me with nothing. I already so broke.. This monk ask me to donate. I told her I don't have money. She force me to donate. What happen to the world man. Is this the way donation is?? Forcing people to donate? I don't have the money to donate la... Aduhhh.. Worse, I don't have the heart now to donate. In the end I decided to borrow RM5 from Kenny to donate. So I wrote RM5 on her book. Then she make a fuss pulak.. She ask me to donate la RM10. She straightaway cancel out RM5 & wrote RM10 on her book. Errr... miss/madam you think I rich people ah? I already tell you I don't have money, you force me to donate. When I decided to donate RM5, you force me to donate RM10.. That is my one day allowance la.. Now I owe people money all around. My allowance/salary for last month also I haven't get. I'm so frustrated. Arghhhhh....

If I want to donate, I will go to a choice place to donate la.. Maybe people think I so selfish one. Ya.. I am.. =P My allowance also not enough for me to use, how to donate somemore? Spend less? You must be kiddin' =P

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home