Sunday, July 17, 2005

July 16th, Sat - Tech Time

MMU Engineering Society organized Tech Time, supposingly selling elctronic/electrical (hmm.. what was the word they used?) stuff, from July 15th til July 17th. I am on duty today - with Cheng & Thomas. Quite a noisy & pack place to be. However, it's a really small venue - the Exam Hall.

Anyway, bought some Imation Thematic CDRs. 50 for me & 50 for sis. A bundle of 50 cost RM34, plus you get extra free 5 CDRs. I asked the person if they can give discount or not if I buy 100, but they say cannot wor.. cause already so cheap, plus got free CDRs ma.. Instead they gave me 2 pens... *eyes crossed*. sJ bought a spindle of Imation DVDRs & a DVDRW. He wants to buy a DVD burner soon, perhaps tomorrow, if he can get one cheaply @reasonable price. Meanwhile, I am hunting for DDRAM. Hoping against hope that before closing tomorrow, the price will drop & I get to buy one. My computer really needs the extra RAM..

Arghh.. my back aches.. damn..

Me & sis Thematic CDRs - Elephant of Animal Series & Baby of Doll Series.


sJ's DVDs..


My free gifts...

1 Thoughts:

  • yeah!! hmm.. got elephanie on each CDRs. HeHe.. 10s, sis!! Oopz.. stil owe u dat $$. HaHa..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 July, 2005 15:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home