Wednesday, July 27, 2005

July 26th, Tues - another tiring day

It is indeed one. In the office - served customers, answer tons of phone calls, help to arrange, fold & staple the booklets for the Official Opening of CASO later.., etc etc... Thought can go home at 7pm! It killed a part of me when Cheng broke the news at 6.30pm that all of us have to head down to CASO to help get ready for the event.

In CASO, I helped to pack up the gift for customers, help wrap up a tiny little bit of a present for the lucky draw, helped installed some programs on one of the computer, etc etc.. The worse bit? I was helping one of my colleagues to type & print out some price tags. We command-ed then program to print out the price tags when the stupid printer decided to hang on us. Couldn't fix the problem, so I called for Cheng, who then restarted the printer. Then my colleague put in a color paper for the price tags & the printer started printing. But when the ppaer come out, it wasn't what we wanted. The thing that came out was Boss' speech. I looked for him to give him that but couldn't find him. I asked his wife & she told me he went out. When he came back, I gave it to him. He asked me if I read it, which I replied no to. Then he asked me to read it & see got mistakes or not, ask me to correct them. Me? Stunned. Why? Cause I don't know how la. Correct Boss's speech wor. I scared later I correct liao, don't know is it better also. Worse, I scared I make mistakes instead of correcting. So I corrected a bit using pencil, writing timidly, the pencil mark so light... haha.. Then I read again. Unsatisfied, I correct some mistakes again. Then I read again & I correct again .. blablabla... Later, I passed Boss speech back to him. He asked me why I write in pencil. Later he read can't see. He asked me to go write again using pen. So off I go with his speech again, this time, to mark it using the pen.. blablabla..

Cheng dropped me off in UA at nearly 12am (again!). Then I went for dinner@supper with sJ. Finally got home at 1am. Sigh... Later have to wake up early also.. Cheng picking me up at 7am. We're suppose to be in CASO by 8am to get ready for the event... It's one hell of a tiring day. So will it be later.. Do come hop down to CASO tomorrow. The Opening Ceremony commence at 10am. See ya.


PS: Hope I am able to wkae up later.. Sighhhz...

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home