Thursday, July 21, 2005

July 21st, Thurs - weird irritating customers

Why are customers so irritating sometimes? It gets worse everytime. Why can't they uunderstand simple things?

There was a guy who called up. He said he is Mr. X (don't want mention his name here la), then he ask me, do I know who he is. Obviously I do not know who is him la. What la. Even if I have serve you before, I can't remember every single customer la. Imagine a worker who meets like at least 5 customers per day. How likely it would be to remember all of them?

Anyway, I told him Nope, I do not know who he is. Then he started describing when he come la, this & that. Then he ask again, do I know him. Argghhh... Again, I repeated myself, No. So he asked for the malay girl that he spoke to, that served him. I told him that she is not in today as she has seminar. Then he went on describing his case, which I have absolutely no idea about. zero. zilch. So I said I am not sure as I am not the person who handle his case. Then he ask me to check, to which I reply I do not know where the file is or what-so-ever. Then he asked me for the malay girl's phone number. I told him I do not have it (I really don't) & that even if he contact her she won't be able to check or do anything about it as she can't check with the system or file which is in the office. He went on blabbing about how he just want to know his status. C'mon la uncle, people got no computer there with her, how she going to check? Plus, she is busy with her seminar thingy, else why would she be on leave. He is just so annoying. Finally I gave him the number to the new office as to call Ally on his request. I think he probably call her & bugged her with the same questions. Sigh. Some people just do not understand.

The weirder thing is that people has a tendency to come in & ask for reload cards. I mean phone reload cards, not TMNet Prepaid reload cards. Since I started my training here, I think at least 10 people have came by asking that. 2 person did so today. The first was a Malay woman who came in & ask Ada jual Digi reload? (Got sell Digi reload?). The second was funnier. It was a chinese guy. He was looking outside the shop for quite sometime before he came in quickly through the door & took a seat. As he open his wallet to take out money (presumely to pay for the reload), he said Give me a RM30 Hotlink reload (in Chinese). Then, me & Thomas (there was only the 2 of us there) went blur for awhile before telling him that we don't sell reload & that next door only got. Blushing, he quickly got up & went off. The look on his face was funny though.

Basically today was all about serving customer. I am starting to a hang of this serving customer thingy. But sometimes, I just can't answer their questions. Sigh. It's not like I choose not to answer. Haha.. So most of the time, I have to ask the customer to wait a moment while I get the answer(s) from someone.

Hmm... Family happenings..
1) My 12 yr old cousin, Charlotte is recovering from her operation. She fell down while pigging backing her lil 3 yr old sis in church & hurt her chin pretty bad. My mum told me she had to undergo op & plastic surgery for that. The one consolation is that she held on tight to her sis when she was fell or else her sis would be severely hurt. Hope she's healing nicely & fast =)
2) How I was sick, had fever & came up with a RM100 bill.
3) My sis & mum is in the battle of sis-wants-to-go-to-Singapore-to-work-but-mum-don't-want-her-to. Oh, & today, mum finally questioned me if I know anything about it (I do not know why she waited so long. It has been at least 2 or 3 weeks since sis's 1st interview) & now they're kind of putting me in the middle. Gosh, as if being the middle kid is not hard enough :p
4) My aunt's (mum of my fav lil cousin) family's moving house tomorrow. They're moving to a oh-so-nice-3-storey house. Seriously how nice? I don't know yet. I've only seen it once & that is before renovation. Kind of interesting to me. I always wonder what it's like living in a slightly different kind of house - in this case, a 3 store house. Must be fun to live in there, going up & down those stairs.. hahaha.. Hope to see it soon. Must be nice place.. cause my dad did the renovation ma =P Hahahaa...
5) Hoping to go back to see my American cousins. It has been years (at least 6 or 7 years I think) since I last saw them. Hopefully they don't go somewhere this weekend & Boss will let me take at least half day leave this Saturday so I can go back to see them.

While I am still ranting, I do not know how come I have hooligans as neighbours. Damn those people who rent these people the apartment. They're damn noisy!!!! The other day, they were outside my room (my room is like the most outside one, have window above facing outside) smoking & puffing away with loud music. Damn smokes came into my room. I really hate those smoke smell.. Arghhh.. Now they're making noise like it's only them staying in this block. Well, let me jam up my woofer for some payback..

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home