Wednesday, July 27, 2005

July 27th, Wed - official opening of CASO

Today is the day of the Official Opening day of CASO. So it is a extremely tiring day. My day started at around 6.35am when I woke up. Cheng picked me up at around 6.50am & then headed for Thomas's place & Netpolitan before moving on to CASO.

For me, at the beginning of the day, I am feeling a little excited but this feelings were kind of killed at around 9am something when my mum called & broke the news that my uncle who is a PR in Canada passed away because of heart attack. Because of this, my aunt & cousins who came back from US for visit will
cut their trip short - they are flying back as soon as they get to book the next flight, which means I probably won't be able to meet my cousins =(

Anyway, what I did today? Many things.. Cut the numbers for lucky draw, passed out booklet to customers/visitors, helped carry out plates, helped arranging plates, forks & spoons for the VIP table, helped Thomas into the BlueHyppo suit, was kind of in charge of the only-one-set-keys of Bosss' room, eat of course, installed programs on another computer, helped in the hanging balloon process, some VIP asked me to get him straws.., sweep floor, wash plates, etc etc.. in no particular order. I was even asked by Boss wife to be the emcee during the 2nd lucky draw session. I went & hid behind the counters when she wasn't looking in hope that she can't find me & will ask someone else to do it. She found me anyway & I-the-stage-fright-girl, have to go & announce the numbers of the damn lucky draw.

Anyway, I did have some fun overall. Still okay la. Better than cramming my head for exams. I did get to go home early (reach home around 5pm, Kenny fetched this time) & I got some goodies.. hehehee..

I'm tired & worn out that when I went out for dinner, I forgotten to take my access card for the gates downstairs & my keys. Thank god sJ stays in the same block as me, so the access card is the same & thank god he has a set of my house & room keys (for emergency purpose) so I'm not that locked-out after all.. hahah..


Some Pics i took.. will try to get my hands on the pics in Cheng's digicam soon..

Mista-Thomas as da BlueHyppo


A piece of junky crap? Or perhaps the crystal that can predict one's future?


It ain't any junk. Nor can it see the future.. hahaha... It's programmed to display whatever you want.. in this pic, as you can see, it says tmnet, not just that, it swirls around the crystal-like-thingy. Pretty cool huh?


My goodies... hehehee... =P

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home