Wednesday, July 20, 2005

July 20th, Wed

Hmmm.. What is wrong with me.. Lately when I type the date, I tend to type June instead of July lehh.. When I got to the e in June, I was like Ehh.. not Jul mehh? Then I look at the calender on the computer to double confirm.. Haihh.. Crazy liao perhaps.

Working on my project, still trying to solve the update/security/cache problem. A lot of customers coming by. Everytime I start thinking properly on my project, out of nowhere a customer appear.. Bo pian (No choice) have to serve them first... Then by the time they left, I, being a person with such a short-term-memory, forgotten what I was doing liao. By the tie I remember & want to work on it, another customer appear.. & this keeps happening... Annoying lerr...

My computer has been working like super slow.. Have been wanting to get another stick of RAM to quicken up. Finally did bought one during the Tech Time. It's Kingston DDRAM, cost me RM95. After I bought it (& at home already la..), I was bored, while going through it's phamplet/booklet/instruction paper, found a
web address to check its authenticity. Being bored & a bit kiasu, I went & check la... Hahaha.. Got a verfication sent to my e-mail that it is indeed a genuine Kingston memory lo..

1 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home