Saturday, July 23, 2005

July 23rd, Sat

My day today? Quite okay la. Very few customers today, phone call also not that much & that is nice.. really =) But got 2 yeeh mun (demanding) customer today.

Ordered a Nokia data cable (DKU-5) today. There is not much money in my wallet today.. ended up putting a deposit of RM5 only. Thank God the guy accepted. Should be getting my latest gadget (so cham.. this one already call my new gadget) on Monday, or latest Tuesday. After nearly a year holding my faithful Nokia 3200 (yala yala... I know I not that hi-tech, use though hami 3G blablabla eh handphone la. I know mine is considered quite outdated, but I am quite thankful for this hp already. Got people still using non-colour one somemore cham.. Hehehe...

Walked home after lunch to cook porridge for sJ.. Scared he nothing to eat, then cincai eat, not good also la. Blablabla...

Anyway, before I forget, this week I had learn about Wireless Technology. There are 3 altogether:- Mibcomm, Conopy & Cirronet (I'm not sure if the spellings are correct). For the first two, it runs on network cable & can be shared out. Meanwhile, for Cirronet, it uses USB (not exactly sure how, can't remember liao) & if want to share out, have to do through server. However, the line may be unreliable as there may be disturbance (like Astro service), depending on the weather. In Malacca, only the Cirronet service is available. There are 2 base, 1 is in MMU & the other is umm... I can't remember where it is liao.. So, those of you (especially MMU Malacca students) staying in Bukit Beruang area who can't get Streamyx service due to port full, perhaps can try Cirronet.

I know I said I will talk about the official opening of CASO in this post, but I am just too lazy now la... perhaps later.. =P

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home