Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Aug 30th, Tues - freedom for some & confusion for me

It's Malaysia's 48th Independence Day tomorrow. Starting from just now (after work), two of my colleagues (a couple) have also been celebrating their "merdeka".. They've resigned & will be getting married in mid of September, which is pretty soon. blablabla.. Congratz to both of them =)

So what's with today? I'm stuck with Mr., perhaps its Mrs. Confusion. Okay, I am just plain crazy today. I went around trying to buy the September issue of Seventeen magazine with the free band - not just any band but the Celebrate Life band, particularly prefering the Blue or Yellow band. Yeah, I was so crazy to find the magazine, I ended up looking in 5 shops, sneaking out from work for several times to go look for it, to no avail.

I also took bout nearly an hour off (around 2.30pm til 3sth pm) to go campus to go to the post office to mail off some contests forms & a birthday card for my little cousin (this brat's birthday 6 days before mine) & to go to the HLA Insurance office. Going to the HLA office seems to be a nightmare for me now. Everytime I go there wanting to collect my claim, I ended up with nothing - because they couldn't find my receipt, or it was close, or no claim to be collected this week & so forth... & today, worse; because I got a hurt finger on my way out. I was too mad cause of the numerous times I had "travelled" there to get my claim but unsuccessful each time that I didn't realise I was holding on to one side of the closed door. So when the other side of the door slammed back (slowly), it caught my finger in between. Darn it.. It was so painful til I couldn't even scream & I nearly cried.. & the finger reamined hurt for hours.. After that, I went to CLC for fun, as I haven't been there for some time to look around.. be a busy body.. then I saw my cousin, we talked a bit & then I walked a bit & I was about to go back to work when I saw a friend & we chatted for awhile.

Obviously, I didn't do much work today as I was way too distracted & customers keep coming by. After work, we headed down to CASO & then for dinner at.. err... hehhehe... I don't know where.. just that we had ikan bakar (direct translation: fried fish) again! Food was so-so la. The small dinner was just a farewell dinner thingy for my 2 colleagues. Yeahh.. I'll need to wait another month before I can go off, before my training is over.. sigh.. it seems so far away...

After training, I would have a 6 weeks break, but then after that would be my final 2 semesters, which would keep my occupied with Final Year Project (FYP)... sigh.. Life after that would be work life, which would suck badly. Better not think so far now.. headache already thinking of FYP.. will probably be meeting some friends tomorrow... No... I'm not doing any Merdeka countdown.. But I am doing my birthday countdown & the end of my industrial training countdown.. =P

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home