Sunday, August 14, 2005

Beach-ey... not b*tchy lerr...

So wiped out yesterday. Cheng picked me up at 9am, then went all around town before going to MP at 10am+. So what I did there? Mostly distributing the flyers - done with bout 8-10 stacks.. I think there's about a 100 in each stack. Bumped into a few friends.. Went for dinner with Ai Chin, Siew Woan & ah kor at Pizza Hut at around 7.15pm. The process of waiting for emply table, ordering food, waiting for the food to arrive & eating took more than an hour. Made me so lazy to go back to the last half 20 minutes. blablabla.. conclusion is I didn't go back to work (after calling Cheng cause when I called Boss, he didn't answer) & went shopping awhile with them (friends) before heading home. There was this sports & men wear department in the 3rd floor, I think. Then I said Hey AC, there are those beach-ey wears that you were looking for last time. What they heard? beach-ey as b*tchy.. Gawd. Then everyone had a good laugh..

The wind today seem so strong... Hhmphh.. So strong that after I open the door, when my hand was holding the side of wall, the door slam back on me. Hurt my fingers... Can also hear my house gate shaking, if you get what I mean.. too lazy to ramble on already...

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home