Tuesday, April 18, 2006

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D

Very very stressed out today.
These two sems (last sem & this sem) has been kind of awful. First of all, I don't know what MMU is thinking by not giving us any mid-term break. It is so well-needed especially this sem (because it's a super long sem), especially to those final year students taking FYP.

I am only taking 3 subjects + FYP this sem (actually according to schedule, this sem suppose to have 5 subjects + FYP. Thank God I took 2 subjects earlier!) & I already feel so stressed & tension (esp. today!), I can't imagine how my friends who are taking 5 subjects + FYP would feel.

Wanna know what happen when I get to stressed? I become blur...
Like in class earlier. The lecturer handed out our midterm papers. The 1st question of that paper is True/False. Of course, the typical me always get lots of wrongs la (4/10 correct only!). I turned to SW & I said, "Hey, pinjam me your paper. I wanna check my wrong (True/False) answers." .... She handed over her paper, I flipped to the page... & the thought hit me. Why on earth would I need to compare answers in the first place? If my answer is wrong, then it has to be the opposite right? As in if I put True & I was marked wrong, so the answer had to be False right?? Aiyo!! I feel so dumb suddenly.

Maybe I should go get a dessert. After all, they say STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERT. Perhaps it can calm my nerves. Arghhhhhhhhhhh..........................

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home