Friday, March 24, 2006

Day Out

My day started at 9+am...
Went to campus to meet up with AC & submit ES assigment at 10am. After that, we went to Exam Hall for the Tech Time to "survey" prices of stuff(s) we wanted to buy. Too bad, they were just starting to open up, so we didn't have anything much to see. So we headed off to Plaza Siswa as AC wanted to withdraw money. As we were reaching, AC spotted Daniel. Hehehe.. I made a quick phone call to him & he told us he was heading home, so we hitched a ride to Central (bus station). From there, we took a bus to MP. Shopped til around 3 something, then we left & went to Tesco. After awhile, we left & walked to Central. Crossing the super-super-super-long overhead bridge to get there is a pain for the feet. Then we got on the bus & headed back to campus. Back in campus, we went back to the Tech Time/Fair to do our "survey". Will definately be returning there on Sunday to get the stuffs I need.. Will update later when I get them.

Meanwhile, say Hello to sJ's new toy!! Kodak EasyShare C340.

Okay, I admit I am the one who took the lousy picture above. The pic is taken in front of the mirror so it's.. well, you know la...

Okay... now I am just plain stupid.. Could've just flipped the pic right? Well, here it is...

I feel so lost, not knowing how to operate this thing to it's max & having horrible photography skills.. *mumbles incoherently*

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home