Friday, April 14, 2006

Electronic stuffs hates me

It's official. Electronic stuffs hates me.

Let's count back how many conked and/or spoiled while I was using them..
  • 2 handphones - What makes it worse? Both went crazy after warranty expired.
  • 2 CD-ROMs - 1 A-Open CD-ROM which came together with my comp - spoiled, repaired, not long after that... total failure. Another is LG CD-ROM which sJ bought for me - spoiled once, repaired, currently still using. *cross fingers*
  • Computer monitor - spoiled once bout 2 years ago, repaired, now using... but lately at least oncee a week, signs of it's old "sickness" appears again. Hopefully, it won't spoil within this 2 months.
  • Computer mouse - I don't know how many conked while I was using them. At least 2 or 3 I think..
  • Keyboard - sometimes, it just "hang" by itself. 3 "keys" have gone insane & currently they're 2 "keys" that are still spoiled & 1 of them is driving me insane. The "END" key. But still using the same one, hopefully it won't spoil any further.
  • CPU temperature went freaking hot & kept turning off by itself. Problem was easily solved. Heat sink was clotted with dust. Whaddya expect, I only know how to use. After 3 years, that will happen for sure.
  • And today... I add a new item to my list. sJ's new camera, which is around 1 month old... fused while I was capturing pics with it. It makes me really nervous & scared when people's stuffs spoils in my hand. *sigh*

  • Why oh why...? When I just simply lurve them so much..

    3 Thoughts:

    • clumsy

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 April, 2006 00:21  

    • well maybe you just gotta be more careful or buy things that are of better quality ..... hehehe

      i myself have 3 spoilt hard disk in my drawer now, 80Gb + 80Gb +120Gb =_=

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17 April, 2006 11:16  

    • Well, I do take care of my stuff (until somtimes I can be quite selfish to share them as I'm afraid someone might spoil it). :P

      & Sat, that's a lot of spoiled hdd..

      By Blogger babyblur, at 18 April, 2006 08:45  

    Post a Comment

    << Home