Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Something wrong

Something's wrong with me.. Something very wrong..
I need to sleep & sleep & sleep & yet... I am still tired & blurred & headache comes about..

On Monday, I overslept & missed my morning classes. After lunch, I slept again.. til 3pm+. I wanted to wash my feet, so I turned on the shower... while standing right below it!!... so I got soaked up.

On Tuesday/today, I manage to wake up in time for class.. but I had to skipped it. Major headache. So I went back to bed... & I actually slept til 2pm+!!

Yet.. so much to do... & so little time... & so blurishly sleepy.... howwwww?

Having an exam on Thursday night.
This Friday is 31st... I wanna eat Baskin Robbins.. (that's only if I go out) but I also wanna buy something.. Getting both would mean I have to starve for the next few days (after purchase).. Howww?? I am driving myself insane.

1 Thoughts:

  • Go to bed early. It helps! Bedtime should not be later than 12 m/night!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30 March, 2006 23:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home