Thursday, April 13, 2006

not exactly sure....

... what to blog about...

Seems that I've somehow "lost" the inner voice to blog. My last post was like.. 1/2 a month ago.. *shucks*. Everytime I have a blog "material", I either end up not having the time to blog bout it, or it's not the right time, right place or just simply too lazy.

Time's quite precious these few weeks. Just had my last midterm exam just now. Verdict? 95% is the possiblity that I am going ot fail. If so happen that I pass, I am probably damn lucky then. Now I have to work on assigments & stuff... there's like 2 assignments & FYP... & the due dates are really close. Arghh.. My room's getting to be really messy too.

Oh right, I deleted quite a lot of blog posts, mainly those blogged out of anger & annoyance & those thrashy posts. & guess what? My Google Page Rank went straight from 3 to 0.. haha..

'Kay la. Gotta go bury myself under the workload. & I so need to clean my room.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home