Saturday, March 18, 2006

Mixed up dinner

I was hungry... & didn't know what to eat...

Sitting in the fridge, was what's left of yesterday's lunch & dinner - half a serving of pasta (with Prego's sauce) & half a serving of Cream of Chicken soup (Campbell's). If I was to eat either one, I wouldn't be full enough. On the other hand, I was too lazy to heat up both (I only have one saucepan & I'm too lazy to cook & wash & cook & wash :p). What did I do?

Pour in the Cream of Chicken soup... then pour in the pasta. It didn't matter that the pasta had red sauce. All that mattered was to fill up my hungry tummy. The mixture looked a bit thick so I added in some water. In the end, the soup tasted & looked like Tomato soup... but it was nice..

And that was what I had for dinner.. two of my favourite's - mixed up!!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home